Friday 13 March 2009

Div HQ Fundraiser




3.5 Hours spent on the bikes today netted us a tasty £640 ($900) - thank you to all who stopped by to abuse and donate! It's the longest we've sat on the bikes so far and was a stern lesson about taking on water and food throughout.

Apologies for the quality of the photo but you might just be able to make out BBC Blue Peter presenter Gethin Jones! He popped out on a job here and was more than happy to help out.
With any luck he will join us in Bristol when we make it down there on the ride - who knows, he may bring Katherine Jenkins with him!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It's Becca Collins - from the US side. I have more pictures of this event. I was going to e-mail one them to one of you, but unfortunately, I haven't gotten any of your e-mail addresses! horribly careless, I know.

    If you would like them, shoot me a line at becca.collins@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete